Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall is here!

Its getting pretty cool in Strathroy, time to go shopping for some new fall clothes for the little one !! YEY here I come Etsy. I haven't been blogging for a while sorry..
I have just finished a bunch of wholesale orders for local shops, and had a couple of sales. Along with some Great Etsy Orders and Web Orders. Its been great. All to come back and see that I have recieved the One Lonely Blog Award from my Fave Blog The Penny-Pinching Mama.

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Here are my blog picks(Still new to blogging so most of my faves come from my other faves):
TicTacDough
The Penny Pinching Mama
ShortonCents
ConfessionsofaFirstTimeMom
Pregosaur
MyOrganizedChaos
OneBoredMommy
FrugalMomKnowsBest
ThetaMom
The Suburban Jungle
TwoofaKindWorkingonaFullHouse

Its getting soo cold outside!! Time ofr Hot Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment