Sunday, November 15, 2009

Trade: Heat Pad

I traded Camillia a pair of toe' zies and some hair clippies for this uber cute, very practical Heat Pad. I was kind of weary at first because I make ow-ie packs which are very similar, well almost exactly the same. However it is always nice to make trades and have lots of fun doing soo. Im so glad i did make this trade, My little one (And myself) loves our Heat Pack, I have only ever made smaller ones for children (that i sell) and the Neck ones for gifts to the family. But this one was just oh so perfect we have been using it all weekend. Thank you soo much Camillia for your wonderful trade. Here are some pictures I took of Jennifer and her new Heat Pad. Thanks!!






1 comment:

  1. Awww! She's so cute :) I'm glad your family liked it. Thanks so much for the wonderful trade. I also LOVE your toe'zies. I don't have any pictures to share since they will be a Christmas gift. But they are adorable and well made and look oh, so cozy!

    ReplyDelete